Grab a brew and chat to other filmmakers from the regions and fellow Filmed Up attendees!
This event is an opportunity to ask your questions to the filmmakers that are part of the November Filmed Up Screening followed by a social where you can meet fellow filmmakers and film lovers.
The event will take place on zoom, after the Q&A people will be divided in smaller groups for informal chats; we will do several rotations so you can meet several people.
Some useful practicalities:
If you have the time, let us know the following in advance (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Any question you’d like to ask the filmmakers (can be a specific filmmaker or general ones)
- A little bit about you
- If you have any access requirement or anything you feel it is useful for us to know to make this experience accessible and enjoyable for you.
To make the most of the event
- Use your full name when you join in on zoom. This is just so we know to let you in from the waiting room as we will have the list of bookers. You can change it afterwards if this is not the name you want displayed on your screen
- Join the event on a computer rather than a phone / tablet
- Be in a quiet (ish) space to limit background noise if you need to chat
- Turn on your video and sound; at least for the social/ networking bit (so only attend in your pyjamas if you are happy for others to see them 😉)
We understand this is not always possible so don’t worry if you can’t do all or some of this, this is just recommendation.
How do I watch the Filmed Up films?
Just book a ticket here, the films are available from Thu 23 Nov to Thu 3 Dec.
I don’t fancy the social bit, can I just join for the Q&A?
Of course! but please let us know in advance – it really helps us plan the social bit .
How long will the event be?
A maximum of 2 hours. All the filmmakers presents will do a little introduction to them and their films and we’ll all go into smaller breakout room to chat in more informal environment; we will do a couple more rotations of the breakout rooms so you can meet different new people and will stop when you have had enough!
Do I need to have downloaded Zoom to attend this event?
You can access the event from your browser (just click on the option join from your browser) but there might be functionalities that don’t work (see the list here)