Love what we do? Want to help us do more of it?
As a registered charity, we rely on the generosity of our members, supporters and loyal audiences to help us to bring our work to life, share it with the widest possible audience and keep our ticket prices affordable. In addition to ticket income and other funding, we need to raise just over £650,000 every year.
Your support could pay for a ticket for a child from a local school to a film screening, workshop or theatre show, help us to cover the cost of taking our work out to the local community or support vital talent development initiatives for local artists, film makers and theatre makers.
Here’s just a few examples of how your gift can help:
- £2 could cover the average bus fare for a local young person to travel to HOME and be a part of a HOME Young Creatives project
- £5 could support a ticket for a schoolchild from Greater Manchester to take part in a creative study session or workshop
- £10 could provide a ticket for a young person to come and see one of our theatre productions
- £50 could support travel costs by a community group to attend a theatre performance, exhibition or film screening
- £500 could pay for a micro commission to support a new or emerging artist, filmmaker or performer from Greater Manchester
Any amount you decide to gift will make it possible for us provide great creative learning, training and skills development activities for local people of all ages and backgrounds.