As we begin to emerge from the COVID pandemic, culture is more vital than ever as an economic driver, bringing business, people and joy back to our city.
Join us, and together we can help Greater Manchester to bounce back.
A corporate partnership with HOME will:
- enable delivery of dynamic artistic and community outreach programmes
- align your brand with Greater Manchester’s leading multi-art venue
- connect your business to an organisation leading on environmental sustainability matters
- use culture to bring people and businesses together
- enhance your CSR strategy and strengthen your ESG proposition
What types of partnership are available?
- Corporate Sponsorship – our sponsorships provide brand awareness, audience access, product showcasing, staff engagement, unique entertainment, opportunities for social investment, creative marketing and PR. Work with us to develop a bespoke benefits package designed to meet your business needs.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) – support our outreach programme that last year reached over 20,000 people, who might not otherwise be able to access to our cultural activity, using our extensive network of Greater Manchester schools and community groups.
- Corporate Membership – our off-the-peg membership provides a year-long mix of complimentary tickets and discounted venue hire.
We are certain to have something to fit your need and your budget, however big or small.
For more information, contact Jenni Willows, Development Manager
t: 0161 212 3428 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
What our existing supporters say:
“HOME has really understood us as a business and collaborated with us to create a bespoke membership that helps us engage our customers, colleagues and communities with arts & culture in Manchester. From adding extra special touches to our corporate entertaining right through to bringing their work into our buildings, the team are always coming to us with lots of ideas of what we can work on next.” Bilal Alam, Brand Developer, Bruntwood
“We have seen first-hand how private and public sector collaborations with cultural institutions can create exciting opportunities for the local business community as well as enriching the region on a wider scale.” Dan Cutts, Senior Partner, Weightmans
“I believe that the state-of-the-art work carried out at HOME helps inspire our people to improve and adapt to a changing business world, and the creative buzz in the building is ideal for sparking innovative ideas.” Chris Bishop, Managing Partner, Slater Heelis