To book, simply follow the link from your chosen theatre performance, film or event. Online booking is available up to an hour before the advertised start time, unless otherwise stated and subject to availability. There are no booking or transcation fees when you buy tickets online.
Book in person
Visit our Box Office to book in person. Box Office is open every day between 12:00 – 20:00 and remains open until 15 minutes after the advertised start time of the final screening. A 30p debit/credit card transaction fee will be charged for bookings under £5.
Book by phone
Call Box Office on 0161 200 1500. The line is open daily between 12:00 – 20:00. Although we try to answer as quickly as we can, you may experience a longer wait if you call during the 30-minute period before a film starts. If you need information other than screening times and bookings, try our general enquiries line on 0161 228 7621 between 09:00 – 17:00, Mon-Fri.
To buy advance tickets for a wheelchair space (and seats alongside, if required) please call Box Office.
Concessions/ Discounted tickets
Concessionary tickets are available to:
- Senior (people aged 60+)
- Disability (those with a registered disability). Free Essential Companion tickets are available with a valid CEA card.
- Students (in full time education)
- Jobseekers (those who are registered unemployed or claiming Jobseekers Allowance)
- Child (17 & Under)
- HOME Members and Friends
Proof of ID, with a valid expiry date, will be required when purchasing or collecting discounted or concessionary tickets.
£5 Advance tickets
A limited number of discounted tickets are available for students and jobseekers for Cinema & Theatre. When the allocation of discounted tickets is used, standard concessionary rates apply. Valid ID will be required to collect the tickets. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Groups of 8 – 39 get £2.50 off each full price ticket
Groups of 40+ get £3.50 off each full price ticket.
Groups also receive one free ticket* for every 20 purchased.
Cinema / Theatre 2 / Studio Theatre
10% off all tickets, if you book 10 or more
Tickets for school groups are £11 each. A teacher gets a free place with every 10 student tickets. This offer is available on weekdays only and must be booked in advance.
Theatre 2 / Studio Theatre
10% off all tickets, if you book 10 or more plus one free* teacher place with every 10 student tickets
If you’d like to discuss a school / group booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Box Office on 0161 200 1500 (12:00-20:00 daily).
Groups & School rates terms and conditions
- Group & School rates are not available for previews, £10 side view seats, £5 Advance discounted tickets or in conjunction with any other offer. To get the £5 or £10 prices, those tickets must be booked in advance and be paid for in one transaction.
- Group & School rates do not apply to our Schools & Colleges Film & Media and Foreign Modern Languages programmes.
*Free tickets are not available online.
Off peak (Mon – Sun) before 17:00
Full £7 / concs £5
Member full £5.50 / concs £4
Peak (Mon – Sun) from 17:00
Full £9 / concs £7
Member full £7 / concs £5.50
Cinema events, live broadcasts and special screenings
Prices may vary and are indicated with each event. Special screenings include those with special guests, introductions, Q&As or a live musical accompaniment.
All exhibitions are free entry. If you would like to arrange a group visit, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are subject to availability. Proof of ID will be required when purchasing or collecting discounted or concessionary tickets.
- Tickets can be exchanged or refunded only at the manager’s discretion, and providing they are presented at the Box Office in advance of the original screening/performance time for resale purposes. If you wish to cancel your online booking or change to another date or time, you must contact Box Office between 12:00 and 20:00 on 0161 200 1500 to arrange this.
- Please note that late entry to the theatre and cinemas is at the discretion of the Front of House Manager.
- HOME management reserves the right to refuse admission and their decision is final.
- Please note that the programme may be subject to change.