Unfortunately due to illness this workshop has been re-scheduled to a new date of Thu 4 May. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back by popular demand! Want to develop your Instagram community? The popular platform offers a great opportunity to engage with an online audience. In this workshop B Hunter (@socialbedia) – freelance social media marketer and Digital Manager at British Cycling – will show you how to build and maximise your Instagram account whether for business or pleasure.
This workshop will include:
- Hints and tips for helping you grow your Instagram following and increase engagement with your account
- Applications and tools to help you get more from your photographs and videos
- How to track the performance of your account
- Examples of best practice and Instagrammers to watch
- Lots of opportunities to ask questions and network with fellow local Instagrammers
Who is this session for?
This session is aimed at those who have started using Instagram and want to get to grips with the basic principles, learn new techniques and make the most of their account.
HOME Digital in association with Virgin Media Business