Do you want to use Twitter more effectively?
From finding followers to using hashtags, Josh R (@technicalfault) – co-organiser of Social Media Café Manchester and Head of Communications at Bytemark – will teach you how to grow your community on Twitter. Areas to be covered include…
- The best way to search and explore Twitter for breaking news, or people talking about your organisation/product.
- How to effectively share links and track your content spread.
- Suggested do’s/don’t for engaging with users and discussions online.
- Twitter tools for pro’s – what useful apps can enhance your tweeting and help you spread your content wider.
- Explaining Twitter lists and how to generate them automatically.
Case studies will be provided through-out and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
So who is the session for:
This session is aimed at those who have started using Twitter and understand the basic principles, whether you use it for work or want to make the most of your personal account.