What is a birthday without a party?
For our 25th edition, ¡Viva! returns with a specially selected programme of the most exciting film and theatre from across the Spanish-speaking world.
To mark the festival’s quarter of a century, join us for our Opening Night Birthday Party as we celebrate 25 years of cross-border art. Featuring DJ sets, cake, sangria and a special fire-drawing spectacle, put on your dancing shoes and help us blow out the candles.
- DJ sets from Pablo Blanquito and Miss Puerto Rico (from 18:30)
- A specially-created menu featuring a ¡Viva! Pizza (£9.50), Sangria Jugs (£8.50), a Mirame Cava Brut Seleccion (glass £5.50, bottle £25) and Vermut on the Rocks (£5).
- A special fire-drawing spectacle from Walk The Plank (19:20)
- Share the moment at our ¡Viva! photo and memory station
- The UK premiere of Tiempo después plus Q&A from producer Felix Tussel
The party is free and open to all, so please come along and celebrate with us.