For visual artists who want to get their work exhibited and seen by an audience, navigating the world of curators and galleries can be daunting.
Join a panel of artists, curators and arts professionals in a journey to demystify the art world. Find out how selections are made, networks are formed, the best way and time to approach people and organisations. Expect plenty of tips to take away and think about whilst discovering the good, bad and the ugly of the art world.
- Steve Fletcher (co-founder, Carroll / Fletcher Gallery);
- Bren O’Callaghan (Visual Arts Programme Manager; HOME)
- Rachel Goodyear, Manchester based artist
- Zoë Sawyer (Curator; The Tetley / Co-Founder and Co-Director of Mexico)
- Thomas Dukes (Curator, Open Eye Gallery)