You’ve made short films on a shoestring, using the help, talent and willingness of your friends, colleagues and family. How do you get to the next level? What are the different funding avenues you can explore? What do you need to consider to be successful in raising funds? What changes can you expect in the production when you are working on funded short film?
Join our panel to explore all these subjects and answer your questions. Guests include
- Jessica Loveland (Development Executive at Creative England),
- Loran Dunn (Producer at Delaval Film),
- Matimba Kabalika (BFI NET.WORK Talent Co-ordinator),
- Anne Strachan (crowdfunduk.org)
- Flore Cosquer (Scottish Documentary Institute; Programme Manager & Producer for the Bridging the Gap programme commissioning UK emerging documentary talents) .