Join Emily, HOME’s Access & Work Based Training Coordinator, for an educational tour of one of Manchester’s most significant Cultural Venues, HOME. Created for Year 9 –11 students across GM who are interested in creative careers across Theatre, Film, and/or Visual Art.
You will be guided through the space as we explore the venue’s history, creative career opportunities, and the latest performances, festivals, and events.
The tour will start at 11:00 and last approximately 50 minutes. Please arrive by 10:45 to allow time to check in at Box Office.
- Students will be standing for portions of this event (Please let us know if adaptations need to be made to minimise this)
- Step-free access is ensured through-out this tour
- Students will not be fed following the event, packed lunches are encouraged for the coach trip back.
- Students can purchase items from the Cafe (with the permission of the school) but time has not been included for this and items need to be consumed while on the premises.
- The is no storage for bags or coats at the venue
- Students’ welfare and behavior will remain the responsibility of the school staff while on site.
- The school are to insure suitable ratios for up to 30 students per tour.
- Please note that access to specific areas of the building may vary subject to availability, this is the nature of visiting a busy venue and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
For More Details, Please Email WBTraining@Homemcr.org