2024 sees the return of the Manchester Open, one of HOME’s most popular exhibitions. For three months our main gallery will be home to 480 artworks created by you, the people of Greater Manchester, in a massive celebration of the city’s artistic talent.
Whilst the idea of a packed out gallery may be great for some, we know this does not suit everyone and with 480 different artists exhibiting, that’s a lot of people wanting to see a lot of work!
HOME will be offering Relaxed Opening Hours for the first time during this year’s exhibition. We hope this will give everyone the opportunity to enjoy this fantastic show in a way that suits them.
Relaxed Viewing Hours will include:
- Reduced gallery capacity
- The option to book a ticket, guaranteeing entry (if you do not wish to book, half the spaces will be held back for the day)
- Access to additional seating
- Access to fidget toys and ear defenders
Relaxed Viewing Hours will be:
- Every Tuesday from 12pm – 2pm
- Monthly, on Saturdays from 12pm – 1pm (Saturday 10 Feb, Saturday 9 Mar, Saturday 20 Apr)
- Monthly, on Thursdays from 6pm – 7pm (Thursday 22 Feb, Thursday 21 Mar, Thursday 18 Apr)
If you would like any further information or have any questions about our Relaxed Viewing Hours or any of our access provision, please email email@example.com or call the Box Office on 0161 200 1500. (Please note our phone lines can get very busy, so if your query is not urgent emailing our access team is recommended)
Photo credit: Shirlaine Forrest