Climate Clinic and Cornerhouse present Al Gore’s film AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH which will be followed by a panel discussion. The film will be introduced by Tony Juniper (Director of Friends of the Earth) and the discussion will be chaired by Steve Richards, political commentator for The Independent. The audience will be able to engage in the discussion by raising their own climate issues and posing questions to members of the panel.
- David Miliband (Secretary of State for Environment)
- Maria McCaffery (CEO of the British Wind Energy Association)
- Dr David Griggs (Director of the Met Office/Hadley Centre)
- Paul Monaghan (Head of Ethics and Sustainability at The Co-operative Group)
- Stephen Tindale (Director, Greenpeace).
Please see www.climateclinic.org.uk for further details + other events taking place at Cube, 24 – 27 September.
Watch This Event Online
To watch this event simply click here
Alternatively you can open the stream directly in your player by copying the following addresses into your video player:
To watch any of the streams, you’ll need the latest Windows Media Player (Windows or OSX) or the free VLC player (Windows, Linux or OSX). You may download one of these by clicking on the appropriate link below:
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the broadcast stops, try re-loading the web-page.