- Our Box Office and Bookshop are fully accessible and are situated in the foyer.
- The cinema screens are situated on the top floor and are fully accessible via the lift, with wheelchair access in every screen.
- The café and bar areas on each floor of the building are fully accessible.
- The gallery is on the ground floor and is fully accessible.
- Accessible toilets are available on each floor.
- Wheelchair spaces are available in the middle and rear stalls of Theatre 1 and can be booked via the website or through the box office on 0161 200 1500
Accessible parking and drop offs
- The nearest car park is Q-Park at First Street (next door). There are 28 disabled parking spaces. HOME visitors receive a 25% discount on parking (scan your ticket at HOME Box Office to receive the discount). The pedestrian car park entrance is approximately 30metres from HOME’s main entrance and is located facing the pedestrian public square, Tony Wilson Place. Please note: There is no free blue badge parking available in Q-Park at First Street.
- There is free on street parking for blue badge holder on Whitworth Street West. Blue Badge holders are entitled to park for free at parking meters and at pay-and-display on-street parking (unless otherwise stated) when travelling as either a driver or passenger.
- The best place for drop offs is on Whitworth Street West. Pull up in front of the silver bollards underneath Arch 70 next to Belvoir Lettings. It is approximately 100m from here to our front door on a flat paved road.
- To buy advance tickets for a wheelchair space (and seats alongside, if required) please call Box Office on 0161 200 1500.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org