We're looking for a Head of Theatre Programme & Producing to deliver our artistic vision.
This role works closely with, and supports, both the CEO and the Executive Director in delivering the vision, mission and strategy for HOME.
The role will ensure the artistic programme for HOME:
- is executed in line with agreed strategy, providing a high quality, diverse programme that meets the targets set in the Business Plan
- meets agreed budgets, balances the financial risk in the programme, and maximises the financial potential of the programme where possible
- is coordinated across the venue, getting best use of the spaces and harnessing the cross-artform nature of the organisation, especially with festivals
- serves to grow and diversify audiences, maximising earned income through box office and ensuring effective and coordinated use of organisational resources and assets
- works in an integrated way with the Communications, Creative Development, Artist Development, Film and Visual Arts Teams
This role reports into the CEO/Artistic Director and leads the Programming team which consists of a Producer, an Assistant Producer and an Administrator.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 21 September 2023.
Interviews will take place 5 October 2023.
Please complete the HOME application form, or you can submit a video application if you prefer.
Please ensure you provide examples of how you meet the Person Specification for this role in your form or video response.
You will also need to complete our Equal Opportunities form.
Email your completed form or video response, along with a completed Equal Opportunities questionnaire, to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the high response rates of previously advertised roles, we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of your application.
HOME strives to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Thank you for your interest in this post.