As the sole operator of HOME’s bars and restaurant we pride ourselves on offering both fast paced, pre-theatre drinking and dining as well as being a dining destination in its own right. HOME is a vibrant, inclusive place to work with well-established managers and we are looking for an ambitious individual who can complete our team. We want someone who cares about their colleagues and has a passion for hospitality and customer service. This role is perfect for someone eager to develop and take their management career to the next level.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, hard-working and not afraid to get stuck in when needed. This is a fast paced, theatre bar and restaurant. While passion about art and cinema is a bonus, we are searching for someone who wants a long-term hospitality management career.
A typical week as a duty manager at HOME includes:
– Daily running of the restaurant and bars
– Training and supervision of staff
– Implementation of policies and procedures
– Reporting to line management to improve sales and develop our brand
– Working to food safety laws and procedures
– Maintaining cleanliness standards
– Cash and stock management
As a member of our management team you will have the opportunity to be trained and work across all areas of the business including; bar and cellar management, restaurant service, health and safety, and function management.
Qualifications and skill required:
– A minimum of two years restaurant or bar experience at supervisor level or higher
– Ability to work flexible hours, including later nights and weekends
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Exceptional organisation and leadership skills
– Dependable and reliable
– Two references
– Knowledge of Microsoft office
– Experience of POS systems (basic level)
Salary: £20-23k dependent on experience.
HOME is aiming to re-open on 17th May however we are looking for an immediate start for ad hoc training shifts and meetings in preparation for re-opening. To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is Wed 14 Apr at 17:00.