We’re recruiting for an Access and Work-Based Training Coordinator to be responsible for the programming, planning, organisation, administration and delivery of HOME’s Access and Work Based Training strand, which aims to develop and implement access across the organisation, develop employability skills, contribute to the cultural sector’s next generation work-force, and diversify the workforce at HOME through a programme of supported volunteering and work based learning by:
- Raising ambition and developing skills through ethical and high-quality apprenticeships, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities across the organisation.
- Working in partnership with education and training establishments.
- Offering bespoke and dynamic career development opportunities for people with talent and drive.
- Developing confidence and key skills amongst people who have been long term unemployed.
- Managing a programme of work to ensure all aspects of the programme and building are accessible for all.
- Oversee access training.
How to apply
Please complete the HOME application form telling us how you meet the Person Specification for this role and return with a completed Equal Opportunities questionnaire.
The deadline for applications is Friday 14th January 2022 12noon
First Interviews will take place the week commencing 24th Jan 2022
Please email a PDF copy of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we cannot acknowledge receipt of applications.
HOME strives to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace