From October 2021 – March 2022, HOME took part in MADE’s Joining the Dots programme, which was designed to pair cultural and educational organisations together to create a resource for young people, teachers, and parents to access for free.
We took on the challenge and created a virtual tour around HOME. In the video, we bump into various departments around the building and spoke to the following people:
- Dan – Customer Service Supervisor (00:18)
- Alan – Customer Service Assistant (01:24)
- Carrie – Director of Finance (03:26)
- Jude – Head of Customer Services (06:25)
- Emma – Development Officer (08:45)
- Jason – Creative Director of Film and Digital (10:00)
- Jenni – Development Manager and Bee Keeper (11:36)
With each interview, our team explain the various roles and responsibilities and provide advice for young people wanting to get into that area of work. Alongside the video, we have arranged with our partner school to visit HOME and take part in a creative careers workshop.
Find out more about HOME Young Creatives here: https://homemcr.org/young-creatives/