Are you on Twitter but want to use it more effectively? In this session co-organiser of Manchester Social Media Café Josh R gives you the advice and tips you need to get the most out of the popular platform. Areas to be covered include…
- The best way to search and explore Twitter for breaking news, or people talking about your organisation/product.
- How to effectively share links and track your content spread.
- Suggested do’s/don’t for engaging with users and discussions online.
- Twitter tools for pro’s – what useful apps can enhance your tweeting and help you spread your content wider.
- Explaining Twitter lists and how to generate them automatically.
Case studies will be provided through-out and there will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
So who is the session for:
This session is aimed at those who have started using Twitter and understand the basic principles, whether you use it for work or want to make the most of your personal account.
What will you need to bring:
A laptop/ Smartphone
An active Twitter account