Are you on Twitter and want to use it more effectively? From finding out what techniques get people reading and clicking to understanding the data behind your tweets, Josh R (@technicalfault) will give you lots of tips to help you make the most of the platform.
Whether you’re using the platform personally or as a business, this session will give you an understanding of the following areas:
- Different ways to define your message in 140 characters
- How to share the ‘perfect tweet’ every time – find out what techniques get people reading and clicking
- How to make use of Twitter search – find what people are saying about you and get involved in conversations
- Ways to automate and schedule Twitter posts to keep the conversation going
- An introduction to accessing and understanding data about the effectiveness of your tweets
- Have an active Twitter account that you’ve already started to use
- You already understand the difference between tweeting, @replies and might have explored using hashtags (#)
- A mobile device and/or laptop
Who is this session for?
This session is for people who have already started their journey on Twitter and social media, so if you’re a complete beginner or a digital expert, then this may not be for you. Keep your eyes peeled for future targeted sessions!
HOME Digital in association with Virgin Media Business