Want to make engaging video content? Join Manchester based video production company ShortForm to get a handy guide on what to think about when planning, shooting and editing footage. Lots of top tips and advice will be shared and you don’t need expensive kit to get great results.
Whether you’re making videos for business or pleasure, this session will give you the understanding of the following areas:
- How to engage your target audience and make content that people want to watch
- Composing the perfect shot to tell your story
- How to capture audio that works alongside your filming
- How to shoot for the edit and quickly get your video content out there
- What to do with your video – social media and web options to make sure your work gets noticed
- Have a working knowledge of filming equipment you want to use – this can be a smartphone, DSLR camera or super 35mm, as long as you know how to turn it on and hit record
- Have access to a laptop or PC suitable for basic video editing
Who is this session for?
This session is for people who are looking for an introduction to video production or to improve their basic video production skills. If you need tips and tricks on how to make short, engaging video content for social media or the web, this session is for you.
HOME Digital in association with Virgin Media Business