We are a HOME for all and we can’t wait to share some of our incredible access provisions across all three art forms, film, theatre and art!
If you are interested to find out how we integrate access, hear more about our plans for the future or meet the team working around the clock to find new and innovative solutions towards equity then come and visit our Access All Areas station for HOME’s Open Day.
You can find out about:
- Captioning Across Film and Theatre – How it operates, who we work with, when the events are, and how the technology works.
- Audio Description and Tour Tours – How we integrate this into our Theatre, Film and Art offer, our plans for the future, our review of touch tours and what to expect if you come to join us for an event.
- BSL – Our growing network of local BSL providers, our bid to upskill BSL arts tours, how it works behind the scenes
- Relaxed Offer – Our relaxed offer at HOME continues to evolve and we have big aspirations of things to come, find out more and share your thoughts or ideas.
- Awareness Day Events – This year we celebrated Learning Disability Awareness Week with local community groups here at HOME, find out more about our plans to scale up these events.
- Sensory Experiences – We are looking for ideas on how we can make HOME a better sensory experience – please come and chat to us with your ideas.
- Inspire Tickets – Find out more about how community groups can get discounted tickets for shows at HOME.