If you were visiting Last Place on Earth what would you want to bring with you? And what would you want to leave behind?
Join HOME’s Future 20 artists, Evie Appleson and Melissa Sorrell for this one-hour practical online workshop. Participants will contribute to creating a group collection of favourite books, films, songs and more that focus on what you would bring to Last Place On Earth.
Come ready to make, draw and discuss objects for the future!
Please have the following materials to hand:
– Paper (any size)
– Pens / pencils to write & draw with
– Cardboard box / container (any size)
– Coloured pens/ pencils / paints
– Sellotape / glue / pritt stick / PVA
– Old magazines / newspapers for collage making
– Any other materials to decorate your box e.g. string, fabric, buttons etc
Book as below:
Book here for: Sat 29 Aug, 2pm – for ages 18+