We will be joined by director Andrey Zvyagintsev and producer Alexander Rodnyansky for a Q&A following the preview screening on Thu 1 Feb 20:00.
This stark and emotionally desolate tale of a Russian couple in the throes of a terrible separation confirms Andrey Zvyagintsev as one of the most accomplished filmmakers of his generation. A film that is chilling in its presentation of conflict on a personal, national and international scale, it is shot in industrial tones to heighten the emotional Russian hinterland in which it unfolds. Masterful and utterly compelling.
Students can get 241 on tickets to see Loveless screening Mon-Thu from Fri 9 Feb when booking in person at the HOME box office.
- Please bring Photo ID with proof of age (Driver’s license, passport or proof of age card)
- This is only available at Box Office, not online.
- Offer valid Mon-Thu ONLY
- Not to be used retrospectively
- No other discounts apply
- Offer only valid on multiples of 2.
- HOME reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Offer excludes Loveless Preview and Q&A event on Thu 1 Feb
Loveless kick starts our February film podcast. Listen below!