Learning Lab engages the Platforma North West Hub, but also seeks to include artists, cultural workers, organisations, activists, academics and change-makers who are interested in working together.
This event will include lively debate, sharing ways of cooperative working and learning from active case studies from different regions.
Learning Lab is shaped by the following provocations:
- What role does art and culture play in a post-referendum landscape?
- How can arts and culture engage with communities experiencing the harsh reality of austerity policies?
- Can arts and culture bring communities together in a time of increasing political and social division?
- How might the arts tap into the deep resilience of communities?
- How can arts and culture inspire communities to build capacity, respond to ongoing challenges and define their own futures?