Join Future 20 artist, Maisie Pritchard for this one-hour practical online workshop. Participants will explore and learn how to grow things from fruits and vegetables that are currently sitting in your fridge. This relaxing workshop is open anyone interested in creative/ urban gardening for small spaces, using recycled containers, pots and objects that fit nicely on window sills, doorsteps and tiny balconies.
Maisie is an amateur gardener and advocate for upcycling, reducing waste and helping the environment by being more sustainable.
Please have the following materials to hand:
– Fruits of your choice (such as tomatoes, cucumbers, lemons, apples, oranges etc) to source seeds from.
– A spoon / fork
– Glass jar with lid / plastic container with lid
– Vegetables of your choice (such as lettuce, pak choi, spring onions, red peppers etc)
– A knife and chopping board
– Glass jar / ramekin dish / container to hold water
Book as below:
Tue 25 Aug, 11am – SOLD OUT. Please contact us to go onto the waiting list.
Thu 27 Aug, 11am – for ages 13-17 – Please contact us to book