Measuring Impact: Evaluating projects with, for and by young people
Artswork is delighted to be offering this course in conjunction with HOME Manchester.
Evaluation can sometimes seem like a daunting task, but taking the time to reflect on the strengths and weaknesses of your work with young people is the best way to achieve greater outcomes for future projects. Designed to help you cultivate meaningful and beneficial modes of evaluating creative projects with young people, this course will guide you through creative examples and useful case studies as you prepare to develop and review your own evaluation processes and models.
Ideal for individuals and organisations developing and delivering projects with young people that want to discover new, creative approaches to evaluation.
You will gain:
- The confidence to evaluate existing and future creative projects with children and young people
- Knowledge of creative tools and techniques for evaluating work
- Support in developing a model of evaluation that suits you
- Advice on how to structure your evaluation reports
- Evaluation presentation ideas
- Knowledge of different approaches to evaluation through case study exploration