This month’s workshop introduced participants to Celtic fiddles – jigs and reels here we come! Participants learnt about traditional Irish folk tunes and played violins with fantastic fiddler Richard Sanderson.
- AMP (Accessible Music Productions) is HOME’s project for music lovers, makers and shakers aged 18-25 with different abilities and additional needs.
- AMP Workshops take place in a fully accessible space at HOME with lift and wheelchair access and accessible facilities.
- Our Box Office is fully accessible and situated on the ground floor.
- Refreshments will be provided and travel reimbursement or arrangements can be made for participants if necessary.
- There will be a support worker from Venture Arts present at AMP Workshops. Individual carers and support workers are also welcome to join participants.
- For further access information including information about parking in the area please refer to our Access Page.
- AMP Workshops take place on the first Tuesday of the month.
- AMP is delivered in partnership with Venture Arts and has become possible with generous funding from Young Manchester who are striving to improve opportunities for all children and young people across Manchester, the Rix Thompson Rothenberg Foundation and the National Lottery through the Community Fund.