Lead by Manchester based drumming collective, Drumroots, July’s Accessible Music Productions (AMP) Workshop was an introduction to the positive power of drumming. Participants learnt African drumming techniques and had the chance to create traditional sounds, rhythms and beats resulting in a collective drumming piece.
- Free, booking required
- We had 15 places available for each AMP Workshop. AMP workshops are completely free to attend but you must book a ticket through our Box Office by calling 0161 200 1500 or following the booking link.
- Workshops are aimed at 18-25 year olds
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 212 3455
- If a participant is being accompanied by a carer or support worker please select the ticket option ‘Workshop Participant + Essential Companion’.
- AMP Workshops take place in a fully accessible space at HOME with lift and wheelchair access and accessible facilities.
- Our Box Office is fully accessible and situated on the ground floor.
- Refreshments will be provided and travel reimbursement or arrangements can be made for participants if necessary.
- There will be a support worker from Venture Arts present at AMP Workshops. Individual carers and support workers are also welcome to join participants.
- For further access information including information about parking in the area please refer to our Access Page.
- Following the Introductory Workshop, AMP Workshops will take place on the first Tuesday of the month.
AMP is delivered in partnership with Venture Arts and has become possible with generous funding from Young Manchester who are striving to improve opportunities for all children and young people across Manchester.