AMP (Accessible Music Productions) is HOME’s project for music lovers, makers and shakers aged 18-25 with different abilities and additional needs.
In January our sessions will be a mix of online and at HOME.
AMP is going from strength to strength and over the next year participants will be working with Caro C and Merida Richards to write, perform and produce a range of new music for AMP’s first album! You can watch ‘Bubble of Love’ – a short piece we recorded over Zoom – below.
4 January- 6pm at HOME in the Event Space
18 January- 2pm breakout sessions online
18 January- 6:30pm breakout sessions online
To book your place please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 212 3455)
· AMP Workshops are currently scheduled to take place on Zoom
· AMP sessions happen on the first and third Tuesday of every month.
· Times vary, please get in touch to find out more.
· Workshops are free to attend, though you must register in advance.
· We welcome individual carers and support workers – please get in touch to arrange.
· There will be a support worker from Venture Arts present at AMP Workshops.
AMP is delivered in partnership with Venture Arts and has become possible with generous funding from Young Manchester who are striving to improve opportunities for all children and young people across Manchester.