For our first Accessible Music Productions (AMP) Workshop, we wrote and recorded songs with musician Tom Edney from Memody CIC. We made music from scratch, writing lyrics, recording vocals, using Garageband to lay backing tracks and experiment with instruments resulting in a brand new song produced by the whole group.
- AMP Workshops take place in a fully accessible space at HOME with lift and wheelchair access and accessible facilities.
- Our Box Office is fully accessible and situated on the ground floor.
- Refreshments are provided and travel reimbursement or arrangements can be made for participants if necessary.
- There will be a support worker from Venture Arts present at AMP Workshops. Individual carers and support workers are also welcome to join participants.
- For further access information including information about parking in the area please refer to our Access Page.
- Following the Introductory Workshop, AMP Workshops will take place on the first Tuesday of the month.
AMP is delivered in partnership with Venture Arts and has become possible with generous funding from Young Manchester who are striving to improve opportunities for all children and young people across Manchester.