A lot has happened in five years – how well do you know your HOME history? Try our fun quiz to find out… and if you’re not sure, have a read of some of our other fifth birthday stories – you might well find some answers there…
1. What was the first theatre production to take place at HOME?
2. What’s the name of the architects who designed our iconic building?
3. Which is the most successful film in HOME’s history (including our days at Cornerhouse!)
4. How many people visited the Manchester Open Exhibition?
5. ¡Viva! Spanish & Latin American Film Festival celebrated which birthday in 2019?
6. How many episodes of the HOME Film podcast have there been?
7. Everyone knows there are beehives on the roof of HOME – but what are the hives called?
8. Which of HOME’s Patrons directed Shallow Grave, Slumdog Millionaire and Trainspotting, among other films?
9. A statue of which notable person stands outside HOME?
10. HOME’s pizzas are famous across the city. What toppings would you find on a Memphis BBQ?
Scroll down for the answers
1. Simon Stephens’ The Funfair
4. Over 32,000
5. Its 25th
6. 56 regular episodes and 27 specials
7. Aldrin and Lightyear
8. Danny Boyle
9. Friedrich Engels
10. Pulled jack fruit, red onion, sweetcorn, vegan cheese, BBQ base