HOME’s Building and Environmental Manager, Debbie Bell, joined The Carbon Literacy Project online for their Carbon Literacy for Museums Focus Day at COP26. Highlighting the importance of the museum and wider cultural sectors in tackling climate change with a broadcast showcasing experiences and perspectives from a range of organisations.
Click to hear Debbie speaking about HOME and watch the full video to see:
- Carbon Literacy Project Introduces Museum Sector Day at COP26
- MDNW – Roots and Branches project
- Arts Council England – Environmental responsibility
- Museums Galleries Scotland – Culture at COP26
- National Museums Directors’ Council – Environment & Ecology Group
- National Museum Wales – Carbon Literacy training & maintaining momentum
- HOME, Manchester – Carbon Literacy action
- Greater Manchester Arts Sustainability Team – Working collaboratively
- International Institute of Conservation (IIC), International Council of Museums – Committee for Conservation (ICOM-CC) and International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property (ICCROM) – Joint commitment for climate action
- Poem – ‘The Tables Turned’ by William Wordsworth, read by Michael McGregor, Director, Wordsworth Grasmere
Our sustainability programme is supported by Shire Leasing.