Relaxed events are designed forpeople with autism spectrum conditions and their families so they can enjoy the arts together in a stress-free environment.
These events are also suitable for people with sensory conditions, dementia or learning difficulties.
Events include the below:
Relaxed Screenings – taking place every month in our cinemas and including:
- cinema lights on low
- film volume turned down a little
- no trailers or advertisements before the film starts
- you can move in and out of the cinema
- a separate chill out space is provided if you need some time out of the screening
Relaxed Performances – taking place for specific productions and including:
- toning down any loud noises and lighting effects
- auditorium lights on low
- you can move in and out of the theatre
- a relaxed attitude to noise and movement
- a separate chill out space is provided if you need some time out of the theatre
If you have any questions regarding these events, please email email@example.com or call 0161 200 1500
Our accessible programme is made possible with support from Manchester Airport.