Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you. Greater Manchester Arts Centre (GMAC) is the data controller for this website and does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services. In these circumstances, any personal information you supply will only be used to provide the information or service you have requested. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties unless this is indicated on the webpage and/or relevant form at the point of collecting information from you, or as required by law. Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secure and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you intend to send.
We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The website uses Google Analytics to collect statistical data – please visit Google Analytics Terms Of Service for full details.
Who to contact about the policy
Please email email@example.com or call 0161 200 1500.
HOMEwarming Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
- No employees or sub-contractors of HOME, their families or agents shall be eligible to win.
- Entries for competitions will only be accepted from Thursday 21 May 2015 until Monday 25 May 2015 inclusive. Following the closing date, the winners will be chosen from our top five images from all correct entries received. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Theatre tickets are subject to availability and must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- Meal includes a starter, main course and desert for two, plus a bottle of wine (or alternative drinks for two people) and must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
- The winners are each entitled to 12 month Membership of HOME and Membership starts from when the winners are announced.
- This prize must be collected and used by 31 Dec 2015.
- This prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The eligibility of any competitor is at the sole discretion of HOME.
- No responsibility is accepted by HOME for lost, undelivered or indecipherable entries and all such entries shall be disqualified.
- The winners agree and acknowledge that the precise details and content of the prize shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of HOME and no representation or warranty is made in connection therewith. All aspects of the prize are subject to availability and all entrants (including, without limitation, the winners), also agree and acknowledge that the prize may be cancelled, altered and/or postponed at short notice and at HOME’s sole discretion.
- All entrants (including the winners) agree that in the event that any injury, loss or damage is suffered in connection with the draw or the prize (including the prospect of winning a prize) by any person, they will have no remedy whatsoever against HOME or any associates thereof and HOME hereby disclaims all liability so far as permitted by law in connection therewith howsoever occasioned.
- The winners of the competition will be selected no later than one calendar month of the closing date of competitions and notified by email where possible.
- These terms and conditions and any agreement thereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, the courts of which shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction. By entering HOME competitions, all entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions and agree to abide by these and any additional terms set by HOME or any relevant third party (including, without limitation, the organisations providing the prize).
- Prizes are also subject to Wardley Ltd and HOME terms and conditions.